26 October 2012

I am still alive

Seven days has turned into seven weeks.  I've not forgotten that I have a blog, but I've kept putting off writing until sometime when I'm not so busy.  That never happens.  We had a lovely wedding and a lovely honeymoon and then packed things up and flew off to Europe.  I've been taking two classes, working part-time as a nanny, keeping house, re-reading The Lord of the Rings, and meanwhile having three colds in a row.  It's been busy, tiring, and difficult, but still an adventure and a fairly good one at that.  And now everything is changing again.  For reasons that are unclear to us, I'm suddenly losing my job and, with it, our housing.  So now we have six weeks to find other housing that we can afford.  Am I crazy for trying to do NaNoWriMo?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are alive, but not happy to hear about your unexpected move. I hope the living situation nonsense works itself out.

    ReplyDelete

Because this blog is now archived, it is unlikely that I will allow new comments to be posted. You are welcome to contact me through the form on the 'About' page.